The Load Resistors will mimic the resistance of the halogen bulbs to eliminate these errors. Simply wire between the power and ground wires for the effected circuit and enjoy.
Resistors are sold as a pair.
When choosing resistors you typically want to use one that is the same wattage at the bulb that is being replaced.
*When using with LED bulbs:
- 25 Ohm 25W resistors are ideal for use with signal and brake LEDs
- 6 Ohm 30W resistors are ideal for use with signal and brake LEDs
- 6 Ohm 50W resistors are ideal for use with signal and brake LEDs (typically work the best out of the 3 available for signals and brake lights)
The following resistors are typically used when installing HID kits on the Dodge Ram's from 04-12 on trucks that use the stock dual filament bulbs.
- 6 Ohm 50W (recommended or 07 models)
- 100 Ohm 25W (recommended for 2004-2007)
Other vehicles may need resistors for HID and LED applications. Please CLICK HERE
for cars with common issues.
*Our list is to be used as a guide only and does not guarantee these are the correct resistors for your application.